Join our next Israeli Palestinian Zoom event
We are conducting, collaborative, interactive and thought-provoking Zoom events to explore peace between Israelis Palestinians.
This site is now available in the following languages:
The Israeli Palestinian Confederation (IPC) is an organization which developed a model to create a common government for the people of Israel and Palestine side by side with the existing Israeli and Palestinian governments. The IPC conducts regular and frequent zoom simulations to demonstrate how this Confederation would work… Learn More
Who Supports the IPC?
What is the IPC?
Recordings of Prior Simulations
Purchase the full length feature film on Vimeo:
- Recording of the February 18, 2024, simulation with Ofer Ashkenazi
- Recording of the February 4, 2024, simulation with Professors Isaac Nevo and Lior Sternfeld
- Recording of the January 21, 2024, simulation with Hillel Schenker
- Recording of the IPC January 7, 2024, simulation with Professor Omer Bar-Tov
- Recording of the December 17th IPC simulation with Mona Ali Khalil, Naseer Aboushi and Alon Burstein
- Recording of the IPC simulation of December 10, 2023, with Rebecca Ruth Gold
- Recording of the IPC simulation of November 26, 2023, with Mitchel Plitnick
- Recording of the simulation with Suzanne Molner on November 12, 2023:
- Recording of the IPC event of October 29, 2023
- Recording of the IPC simulation on October 15, 2023, with Dr. Einat Wilf.
- Recording of the IPC simulation of October 1, 2023, with Alon Burstein
- Recording of the September 17, 2023 simulation with Hussein Ibish
- Recording of the simulation of September 3, 2023, with Avner Gvaryahu
- Recording of the August 20, 2023 simulation with Waleed Abu Tayeh
- Recording of the simulation of August 6, 2013, with Professor Daphna Golan Agnon.
- Recording of the debate about the best vision for Israel Palestine
- Recording of the discussion about Zionism
When many on both sides of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are unwilling to see the two state solution as a solution, what is left?
The documentary feature Surviving Peace delves deeply into the core issues driving the Israeli—Palestinian conflict to question why these two innovative and resourceful peoples suffer from stagnation of thinking and lack of imagination when it comes to living in peace with each other. Leading thinkers and government officials on both sides, as well as ordinary people deliver startling admissions as they are confronted with the possibility of a way forward out of their current political impasse: confederation. With the two state solution now largely seen as dead in the water, and the status quo unacceptable, many are opening their eyes to other possibilities recently dismissed as implausible. Surviving Peace explores whether the creation of a third governmental body with equal sovereignty could be a way forward.