Join our next Israeli Palestinian Zoom event
We are conducting, collaborative, interactive and thought-provoking Zoom events to explore peace between Israelis Palestinians.
The Israeli Palestinian Confederation (IPC) is an organization which developed a model to create a common government for the people of Israel and Palestine side by side with the existing Israeli and Palestinian governments. The IPC conducts regular and frequent zoom simulations to demonstrate how this Confederation would work… Learn More
- May 31st 2021 simulation
- Gideon Levy -June 28th 2021
- Peter Tatchell – July 21st 2021
- Mohamed Mostafa Galal -July 26th 2021
- Peter Beinart – August 8th 2021
- Noam Chomsky – August 22nd 2021
- Denis Ross – September 5th 2021
- Alan Dershowitz- September 19th 2021
- Cornel West – October 3rd 2021
- Daoud Kuttab – October 17th 2021
- Avraham Burg November 2nd 2021
- Noam Chomsky – November 14th 2021
- Ofer Cassif -December 19th 2021
- Gadi Baltiansky – January 9th 2022
- A.B Yehoshua – January 23rd 2022
- Jonathan Kuttab – February 6th 2022
- Sammy Smooha – February 20th 2022
- Alon Ben-Meir – March 6th 2022
- Professor Shibley Telhami – March20th 2022
- Mona Ali Khalil – April 10th, 2022
- Professor John Quigley – April 24th, 2022
- Lawrence Wilkerson – May 8th 2022
What is the IPC?
When many on both sides of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are unwilling to see the two state solution as a solution, what is left?
The documentary feature Surviving Peace delves deeply into the core issues driving the Israeli—Palestinian conflict to question why these two innovative and resourceful peoples suffer from stagnation of thinking and lack of imagination when it comes to living in peace with each other. Leading thinkers and government officials on both sides, as well as ordinary people deliver startling admissions as they are confronted with the possibility of a way forward out of their current political impasse: confederation. With the two state solution now largely seen as dead in the water, and the status quo unacceptable, many are opening their eyes to other possibilities recently dismissed as implausible. Surviving Peace explores whether the creation of a third governmental body with equal sovereignty could be a way forward.