Join our next Israeli Palestinian Zoom event
We are conducting, collaborative, interactive and thought-provoking Zoom events to explore peace between Israelis Palestinians.
This site is now available in the following languages:
The Israeli Palestinian Confederation (IPC) is an organization which developed a model to create a common government for the people of Israel and Palestine side by side with the existing Israeli and Palestinian governments. The IPC conducts regular and frequent zoom simulations to demonstrate how this Confederation would work… Learn More
Who Supports the IPC?
What is the IPC?
Recordings of Prior Simulations
Purchase the full length feature film on Vimeo:
- Recording of the September 17, 2023 simulation with Hussein Ibish
- Recording of the simulation of September 3, 2023, with Avner Gvaryahu
- Recording of the August 20, 2023 simulation with Waleed Abu Tayeh
- Recording of the simulation of August 6, 2013, with Professor Daphna Golan Agnon.
- Recording of the debate about the best vision for Israel Palestine
- Recording of the discussion about Zionism
- Recording of the June 25th simulation with Yoram Peri
- Recording of the May 28, 2023, IPC simulation with Shlomo Sand
- Recording of the May 14th simulation with Dr. Bennet Ramberg
- Recording of the April 30th simulation with Sam Bahour and Bernard Avishai
- Recording of the April 16th simulation with Oren Yiftachel
- Recording of the April 2nd simulation.
- Recording of the March 19th simulation.
- Reflections on the simulation of September 11, 2022, with Professor Menachem Klein.
- Recordings of the March 5th simulation with Gili Getz and Rabbi Neil Comess-Daniels
- Recording of the February 19, 2023, simulation with Dr. Doron Navot
- Recording of the February 5th simulation with Richard Falk
When many on both sides of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict are unwilling to see the two state solution as a solution, what is left?
The documentary feature Surviving Peace delves deeply into the core issues driving the Israeli—Palestinian conflict to question why these two innovative and resourceful peoples suffer from stagnation of thinking and lack of imagination when it comes to living in peace with each other. Leading thinkers and government officials on both sides, as well as ordinary people deliver startling admissions as they are confronted with the possibility of a way forward out of their current political impasse: confederation. With the two state solution now largely seen as dead in the water, and the status quo unacceptable, many are opening their eyes to other possibilities recently dismissed as implausible. Surviving Peace explores whether the creation of a third governmental body with equal sovereignty could be a way forward.