Full recording is below.
Ofer Cassif, an Israeli politician and Knesset member in an Arab Israeli Party, participated as a guest speaker in our simulation. He believes that the IPC constitution should come subsequent to the return of all Palestinian refugees and the creation of a Two States. In his opinion, the formula of a Confederation similar to what was being proposed by the IPC should come subsequent to the creation of two states and the return of the Palestinian refugees.
Mr. Cassif however supported all the legislation passed by the confederation including:
· Giving a veto power to the Israeli government, the Palestinian Authorities and Hamas.
· Requiring the Israeli and Palestinian educational system to teach tolerance.
· Creating a Joint economic Zone managed by the IPC between Gaza and Israel as well as the West Bank and Israel.
· Declaration of peace accepting equal connection of all religion to the land and rejecting religious wars.
· Improving relations and making peace between the IPC, Hamas, Iran, Hezbollah and Syria.